Sunday, September 16, 2012

My Return to the Fashion World...

My journey back into the world of fashion has been a rocky one. Five years ago, I was catapulted from the life I knew into a much different one. Let's just say that I survived re-entry, but not unscathed. It's been a time of rebirth & regeneration, self-discovery & reflection... I had originally titled this blog The Gift of a Second Chance and while there is no other truer statement, I feel that the time has come for a change. They say do what you love... Well, guess what? I love fashion! It makes me happy and giddy and excited... It's that simple. That being said, I'm going to bring fashion savy to the masses and share my story along the way. My story of struggle and loss and how a little thing called "fashion" gave me a new found purpose in life. Like the title states, "Not Your Average Style Blog" I'm going to let you in on all sorts of little secrets... Interested? Well, stay tuned. It's going to be interesting and fun and always fashionable! Till next time, stay stylish! Xo! "Let the beauty of what you love be what you do". ~Rumi

No comments: